Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

last blog for the night


these passed couple of days i've been UP on my music thing! lol...i've been going crazy STILL try`a download all the stuff from my iPod onto my mac (got a newby laptop and a fairly old iPod with over 2OOO songs!) & of course i'm catching up on a lot of the new stuff.

i'm anticipating that jadakiss album dropping March 10 "The Last Kiss".   

Jada has yet to disappoint me, and off the two last singles he's dropped, i'm expecting nothing but the best from his upcoming.

Here's a copy of the provisional tracklist:

"Pain & Torture"
"Something Else" Feat. Young Jeezy
"Things I've Been Through"
"Can't Stop Me"
"Money and Jewelry"
"Smoking Gun" Feat. Jazmine Sullivan
"Times Up" Feat. Barrington Levy
"I Tried" Feat. Avery Storm
"Searching" Feat. Sheek Louch
"Two-Step" Feat. Pharrell Williams
"Come and Get Me" Feat. Sheek Louch & S.I.
"By My Side" Feat. Ne-Yo
"Death Wish" Feat. Lil Wayne
"Letter to B.I.G" Feat. Faith Evans

Really quick before my laptop dies I'm trying to get the letter to B.I.G song which by the way Lil Cease did his own version to, also.  

And of course i couldn't figure out how to post it on my blog i'm posting, but it's on the right top corner so just hit the play button once you enter my page. ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment