Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"you're the best; you're the cock suckin best"



Quantcast

WOW! 5o dropped yet another beef track comin at officer ricky (nuff said). I am hearing a lot of negativity; idk if they're listening to the same song i'm hearing. then again people do actually like artists such as wayne. lol. I can barely tolerate him. Credit is given when credit is due so i give wayne his on the new renaissance rap remix (even though I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't write that himself). Enough of these bullish rhymes and these annoying hooks! I can't hear weeee oo weee ooo weeee ever again, without finding the urge to tie a noose around my neck and jumping off the tallest building in sight! lol

well there's your taste. tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so, you already know where I stand as far as 50 cent goes, but I must admit I like his new song, I get it in. It's hot. Now I have yet to hear this beef track you're talking about, but I'll def look into it.

    ReplyDelete